I have posted this earlier and someone was kind enough to give me a
command to try but my computer crashed and I lost the command. I want
to be able to start comp. and have it go right to a start program
without my having to either enter a password or hit the return key.
Please repost the command.
Thanks
Jim

As I recall, you can do this by typing the following into the Run dialog:

control userpasswords2

and then pressing Enter. Then uncheck the box that says Users must enter a
password.....

"jmonahan@nospamev1.net" wrote:

> I have posted this earlier and someone was kind enough to give me a
> command to try but my computer crashed and I lost the command. I want
> to be able to start comp. and have it go right to a start program
> without my having to either enter a password or hit the return key.
> Please repost the command.
> Thanks
> Jim

I have tried to do that command and nothing happens, that screen
never comes up. does that mean that I need to reload Win XP???
The way it comes up now, is that it has "Administrator" and then I
ener the password and it cones up to a diffenent window then I had
previous to the last try. I really need some help. I can reload
WinXp if necessary but I am afraid to conpound the problem.