Does XP (SP1) have built-in Bluetooth support ?

August 16, 2005 10:34:33 PM

I have been having problems with my Belkin Bluetooth dongle (their software,
i believe), so in a nutshell, does WinXP SP1 have any bluetooth software
built-in so i can transfer pictures from my Camera Phone (Samsung D500) to
my PC. I don't want to use the Belkin Software.

I have e-mailed Belkin numerous times and i keep getting fobbed off with
them saying it's not their software, but i have heard a few other people
with similar problems, Belkin don't seem to know how to resolve it !!.

Cheers
Andrew
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 2:48:01 PM

Bluetooth drivers still have no standards. If you received a driver CD of
XP, it is more than likely that the dongle requires that driver.

news:D dt82p$fsi$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

!