My OS is Win XP home edition. I want to create a asp.net web
application. I know this version doesn't include IIS and the only
solution is upgraded it to professional. But I read that I could use a
remote web server. Do you know one I could use?? or how I could
configure the remote web server?

--
bandolera

You may be able to install a free local Apache web server?