Hi, I just got my laptop today from Dell and noticed that the image
resolution on the internet is very choppy and blurry. I have a dell desktop
and the images are crystal clear on it. Is this normal for laptops or is
there a way to fix it.

any help would be very appreciated

Thanx Jared

Right-click on your desktop and select Properties > Settings, change the Color
Quality to "Highest (32 bit), then adjust your Screen Resolution to your liking,
then click on Apply.

Also, download and install the new ClearType Tuner Powertoy:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"blueray4" wrote:

| Hi, I just got my laptop today from Dell and noticed that the image
| resolution on the internet is very choppy and blurry. I have a dell desktop
| and the images are crystal clear on it. Is this normal for laptops or is
| there a way to fix it.
|
| any help would be very appreciated
|
| Thanx Jared

The internet looks the same whether you are viewing it on a laptop or a
desktop.

If you "just got [your] laptop today from Dell" then you have a question for
Dell technical support under your warranty.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"blueray4" <blueray4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I just got my laptop today from Dell and noticed that the image
> resolution on the internet is very choppy and blurry. I have a dell
desktop
> and the images are crystal clear on it. Is this normal for laptops or is
> there a way to fix it.
>
> any help would be very appreciated
>
> Thanx Jared

TRENDING THREADS