Need easy-to-use program for creating websites

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

As mentioned in another question, I need to design and maintain a website to
show and sell my wife's artwork. It will be as simple as I can make it, very
clean and straightforward, consisting of text and photos of the work for sale
and a method of ordering and paying. So I'm essentially looking for a
program without a lot of bells and whistles--a program that will make the
whole process as easy as possible for me. I'm a very senior citizen and
although I can slowly make my way around in this business, I'm not much of a
computer whiz.

Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Don

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thank you Dr. C. Joseph . . . You've confirmed what I just heard from
another source. I'll probably use it.
--
Cheers, Don

"Dr. C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T" wrote:

I don't know where in the world you are but here in the UK many ISPs provide
easy to use website building software for their customers.

E.g. Wanadoo
(http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/communicate/sitebuilder/?linkfrom=Today&link=communicate1_link3&article=TODcommunicate)
you will see it says you can build a website with easy to use with no
previous experience needed.

It may be that your ISP provides the same service?

Noel

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thanks for the suggestion Noel. I'm in Alberta, Canada. I checked with my
provider and they provide free webpage space but no website building
instructions.
Not a problem. I'll probably wind up going with Front Page if I can't find
anything easier and simpler.
--
Cheers, Don

"Noel S Pamfree" wrote:

> I don't know where in the world you are but here in the UK many ISPs provide
> easy to use website building software for their customers.
>
> E.g. Wanadoo
> (http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/communicate/sitebuilder/?linkfrom=Today&link=communicate1_link3&article=TODcommunicate)
> you will see it says you can build a website with easy to use with no
> previous experience needed.
>
> It may be that your ISP provides the same service?
>
> Noel

Eugene

Hello, Don.

I represent a group of high-skilled freelance web-developers, who can
help you by creating a website and deploying it in the Internet. Our
fees are $5-$7 per working hour.

It looks like you need an online storefront with easy-to-use content
management system, and I will gladly prepare and send to you a detailed
description of this project with costs estimation.

Best regards,
Eugene.

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I'll consider them all.
--
Cheers, Don