Name of a game... [Spoiler for whatever game it is]

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
February 22, 2005 11:27:45 PM

I'm trying to remember the name of an NES game a friend used to own.
You were a wizard, trying to get to the bottom of a dungeon full of
monsters and, I think, puzzles. At the bottom of the dungeon was a
dragon. The only way to defeat the dragon was to get a treacherous
fellow wizard to show up, then reflect the dragon's breath off of a
talisman into the other wizard. I don't think you actually killed the
dragon in the end.

Any help? I'm going insane trying to work this out!

More about : game spoiler game

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 9:46:49 PM

The Immortal?

Mojo

"Timberwulf" <timberwulf42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D fceed64.0502222027.6acbb21a@posting.google.com...
> I'm trying to remember the name of an NES game a friend used to own.
> You were a wizard, trying to get to the bottom of a dungeon full of
> monsters and, I think, puzzles. At the bottom of the dungeon was a
> dragon. The only way to defeat the dragon was to get a treacherous
> fellow wizard to show up, then reflect the dragon's breath off of a
> talisman into the other wizard. I don't think you actually killed the
> dragon in the end.
>
> Any help? I'm going insane trying to work this out!
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 12:28:51 AM

That's the one! Thank you, kind sir!

"Mojo JoJo" <jf2273nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<tc4Td.5223$Ba3.2285@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> The Immortal?
>
> Mojo
>
> "Timberwulf" <timberwulf42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D fceed64.0502222027.6acbb21a@posting.google.com...
> > I'm trying to remember the name of an NES game a friend used to own.
> > You were a wizard, trying to get to the bottom of a dungeon full of
> > monsters and, I think, puzzles. At the bottom of the dungeon was a
> > dragon. The only way to defeat the dragon was to get a treacherous
> > fellow wizard to show up, then reflect the dragon's breath off of a
> > talisman into the other wizard. I don't think you actually killed the
> > dragon in the end.
> >
> > Any help? I'm going insane trying to work this out!
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 11:39:15 AM

Not a problem and such kind manners. I'm glad I was able to be of service!

news:D fceed64.0502242128.2b9f1428@posting.google.com...

!