Spiderman Jaks TV Game - streets of the city, how to defea..

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
February 23, 2005 7:41:36 PM

My 5 yr son is addicated to this excellent video game from Jaks, the
spiderman tv plug in and play game / joystick. I like it to.

At the end of the game called "Streets of the City" spiderman ends up
at a bank where he has to run from one side of the screen to the other
and jump up on pedestals to avoid being pumelled by Rhino. Rhino runs
from one side to the other and rams his horn into the pedestal, but it
doesn't weaken Rhino's strength. So far we've spent 15 minutes running
from one side of the screen to the other without getting "hit" by
Rhino, but I'm lost as to what else to do.

I thought I read somewhere that you could shoot a web sideways and
swing into Rhino's head and weaken him, but I've tried that and it does
not seem possible to get the right angle to reach Rhino's head.

Does anyone have any ideas?
August 22, 2010 11:39:46 PM

What you have to is when he comes towards you jump on the pedastal thing and while his head is stuck in the bottom of it you jump down and kick him. You do it repeatdly until he's dead. That simple.
August 24, 2010 12:03:58 AM

Oooo and thats not the last level thers like 5 or 6
!