Outlook Express problem

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

My friend just had his pc in the shop and the hard drive reformatted. He is
using XP SP2 and Norton Antivirus 2005. Before this there was an icon in
the toolbar for Norton AntiSpam. I had him look at 'view', 'layout' and
'customize toolbar' but Norton AntiSpam is no where to be found. He does
have a 'Norton AntiSpam Folder'. Any ideas on how/where to find this icon
so it can be shown on the toolbar??

Max

AntiSpam is a separate Norton product. It is not normally part of
AntiVirus. You need to check to see if it was re-installed. If not,
re-install it.