FA: Vectrex 3D Crazy Coaster + 3D Narrow Escape, boxed, to..

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
March 7, 2005 12:24:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Right now I am auctioning the two Vectrex 3D games Crazy Coaster and Narrow
Escape, both complete in box and in top condition. Also a Vectrex machine
with manuals, screen overlay, catalogs, etc. And 11 other Vectrex games,
also complete in box in top condition, and 3 different Vectrex catalogs.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&i...

If the link above does not work, please search for user ID "ccc---"

Thanks for looking!

----------
Classic Consoles Center
www.dieterkoenig.at/ccc/
HUGE European trade list
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:39:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Last 24 hours running ...

Thanks for looking :-)

news:D 0fotg$nt1$1@newsreader1.utanet.at...

!