Mouse will not work after installing SP2

August 17, 2005 8:33:01 PM

I've tried reinstalling the mouse software the probablem is that the
computer does not detect the mouse.

--
MortAz
Anonymous

I hate to ask the obvious but here goes. Have you checked to make sure the
mouse didn't get unplugged? Have you tried a different mouse? I know it
would be extremely coincidental but perhaps the mouse died during your
upgrade.

!