Variables

Now on my computer in which I am using Windows XP SP2 I have created a
new environment variable but for some reason when I run DOS it is not
showing up.I have never had this problem before when I created a
variable.Is there something that I am doing wrong or is there something
I can do to allow the change to show up

--
CBush
1 answer Last reply

    HOW TO Manage Environment Variables in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310519

    Setting environment variables
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/environment_variables.mspx

    There is no DOS in XP.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:CBush.1tx5q3@pcbanter.net,
    CBush <CBush.1tx5q3@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Now on my computer in which I am using Windows XP SP2 I have created a
    > new environment variable but for some reason when I run DOS it is not
    > showing up.I have never had this problem before when I created a
    > variable.Is there something that I am doing wrong or is there something
    > I can do to allow the change to show up
    >

    > --
    > CBush

Windows XP