I've come to the laptop side of the forums for a change.
My sister is in need of a laptop.
Budget: I have set what I think is a reasonable price $600 (can move up to $800 if NEEDED)
Size: Not sure, big enough to watch movies and do school work ? 15" maybe
Screen resolution: If possible 1080p would be very nice.
Battery Life: Probably be plugged into a wall most of the day, so again I'm no help here...
Games: Probably just flash games, it's a study / home entertainment laptop.
Storage: 500GB give or a take a bit.
Websites / stores: I'm an Aussie, will be using PCcasegear / scorptec or any additional pc / laptop stores you know of.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Long as possible, am aware nothing is future proof.
11. Optical drive: DVD ROM/Writer
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
No idea on preference as I know little to nothing about laptops.
Hopefully can stay away from the big name electronic stores such as harvey norman etc... Their prices are quite steep for most things. Have had family ripped off in the past (in saying that, I don't want a debate with an employee if there is one on here.)
13. What country do you live in: Australia
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Will be using for school work and home movies, she's asked for a webcam in the screen.
Hope this helped with what you guys can come up with. I will be doing additional research for this seeing as it's my tax money I'll be using to fund this
Any other websites you can provide with useful info on laptops would be great,