Explorer.exe - Application Error

Hey, This is my first post. Everytime I try to right click on an object
to rename it or cut it to another location, the windows loading cursor
comes up and then it tells me that there is an explorer.exe -
application error "The instruction at "0x03ac2220" referenced memory at
"0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". I am running Win XP
Pro and have 2Ghz Intel and 256MB RAM. I have not recently installed
anything but to solve this problem myself have tryed restoring to an
Acronis Backup just but the same error keeps occuring. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Mart
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer application error

    Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

    Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

    Transparent drop-down Menu and disappearing menu text
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/transmenu.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:1124305885.879797.48470@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
    MRMackie@gmail.com <MRMackie@gmail.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Hey, This is my first post. Everytime I try to right click on an object
    > to rename it or cut it to another location, the windows loading cursor
    > comes up and then it tells me that there is an explorer.exe -
    > application error "The instruction at "0x03ac2220" referenced memory at
    > "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". I am running Win XP
    > Pro and have 2Ghz Intel and 256MB RAM. I have not recently installed
    > anything but to solve this problem myself have tryed restoring to an
    > Acronis Backup just but the same error keeps occuring. Any help would
    > be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Mart

Explorer Windows XP