Explorer.exe - Application Error

August 17, 2005 4:11:26 PM

Hey, This is my first post. Everytime I try to right click on an object
to rename it or cut it to another location, the windows loading cursor
comes up and then it tells me that there is an explorer.exe -
application error "The instruction at "0x03ac2220" referenced memory at
"0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". I am running Win XP
Pro and have 2Ghz Intel and 256MB RAM. I have not recently installed
anything but to solve this problem myself have tryed restoring to an
Acronis Backup just but the same error keeps occuring. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Mart
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:50:55 PM

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

Transparent drop-down Menu and disappearing menu text
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/transmenu.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes