Please, help: many missing program files

HI,
I would really appreciate any help. I have many problems with missing files
in windows Registry Scan.
- C:\Program files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
- C:\Program files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
- C:\Program files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Console\V2iConsole.exe

all 3 cannot access a necessary file "mscoree.dll". although I find this
file in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
I use an OEM version of Windows XPSP2 (Fujitsu)

Also in Program Integrity Scan I have exactly the same missing files.

Thanks a lot for your time
4 answers Last reply
More about please help missing program files

    "JL" wrote:

    > HI,
    > I would really appreciate any help. I have many problems with missing files
    > in windows Registry Scan.
    > - C:\Program files\Common
    > Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > - C:\Program files\Common
    > Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > - C:\Program files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Console\V2iConsole.exe
    >
    > all 3 cannot access a necessary file "mscoree.dll". although I find this
    > file in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    > I use an OEM version of Windows XPSP2 (Fujitsu)
    >
    > Also in Program Integrity Scan I have exactly the same missing files.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for your time

    Try Using The Search In Start.

    Symantec has extensive support for their products on their web site.

    "One Button Checkup reports that the file V2iConsole.exe cannot access the
    file Mscoree.dll "
    http://tinyurl.com/a4n5x
    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "JL" <JL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HI,
    > I would really appreciate any help. I have many problems with missing
    files
    > in windows Registry Scan.
    > - C:\Program files\Common

    Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > - C:\Program files\Common

    Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > - C:\Program files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Console\V2iConsole.exe
    >
    > all 3 cannot access a necessary file "mscoree.dll". although I find this
    > file in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    > I use an OEM version of Windows XPSP2 (Fujitsu)
    >
    > Also in Program Integrity Scan I have exactly the same missing files.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for your time

    Thanks Ted, your answer helped me for Ghost, but I cannot find anythingof
    help for the first ones. I went to help and support, but then I don't know
    where to go. Anyone can help more?

    Thanks again

    "Ted Zieglar" wrote:

    > Symantec has extensive support for their products on their web site.
    >
    > "One Button Checkup reports that the file V2iConsole.exe cannot access the
    > file Mscoree.dll "
    > http://tinyurl.com/a4n5x
    > --
    > Ted Zieglar
    > "You can do it if you try."
    >
    > "JL" <JL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > HI,
    > > I would really appreciate any help. I have many problems with missing
    > files
    > > in windows Registry Scan.
    > > - C:\Program files\Common
    > >
    > Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > > - C:\Program files\Common
    > >
    > Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    > > - C:\Program files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Console\V2iConsole.exe
    > >
    > > all 3 cannot access a necessary file "mscoree.dll". although I find this
    > > file in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    > > I use an OEM version of Windows XPSP2 (Fujitsu)
    > >
    > > Also in Program Integrity Scan I have exactly the same missing files.
    > >
    > > Thanks a lot for your time

    Try this link.
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2002112512224107

    Remember, Google is your friend. This was first on the list.

    > Thanks Ted, your answer helped me for Ghost, but I cannot find anythingof
    > help for the first ones. I went to help and support, but then I don't know
    > where to go. Anyone can help more?
    >
    > Thanks again
    >
    > "Ted Zieglar" wrote:
    >
    >> Symantec has extensive support for their products on their web site.
    >>
    >> "One Button Checkup reports that the file V2iConsole.exe cannot access
    >> the
    >> file Mscoree.dll "
    >> http://tinyurl.com/a4n5x
    >> --
    >> Ted Zieglar
    >> "You can do it if you try."
    >>
    >> "JL" <JL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > HI,
    >> > I would really appreciate any help. I have many problems with missing
    >> files
    >> > in windows Registry Scan.
    >> > - C:\Program files\Common
    >> >
    >> Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    >> > - C:\Program files\Common
    >> >
    >> Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe"
    >> > - C:\Program files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton
    >> > Ghost\Console\V2iConsole.exe
    >> >
    >> > all 3 cannot access a necessary file "mscoree.dll". although I find
    >> > this
    >> > file in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    >> > I use an OEM version of Windows XPSP2 (Fujitsu)
    >> >
    >> > Also in Program Integrity Scan I have exactly the same missing files.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks a lot for your time

Installshield Runtime Windows XP