graphic card problems please help me!

a b U Graphics card
August 17, 2005 9:36:09 PM

I have downloaded a trusted game called rose online and there was a graphic
card error. The game has stoped working and i have downloaded the latest
versions of direct x and the latest graphic cards. Is a system wipe the only
way to go? i have the important files saved to cds and i can easily do it but
i want to try any other way or means of fixing this problem. i have tryed
going to the intell website, i have done tons of things recemended that have
failed. the game would restart when i tryed to oen it but now all it does is
freeze, i hit control+alt+delete and it says that an unknown error has
accured. I want to play the game badley but also i want my graphic card to
restore functionality. please help.

More about : graphic card problems

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 18, 2005 7:24:48 AM

redknight218 Wrote:
> I have downloaded a trusted game called rose online and there was a
> graphic
> card error. The game has stoped working and i have downloaded the
> latest
> versions of direct x and the latest graphic cards. Is a system wipe the
> only
> way to go? i have the important files saved to cds and i can easily do
> it but
> i want to try any other way or means of fixing this problem. i have
> tryed
> going to the intell website, i have done tons of things recemended that
> have
> failed. the game would restart when i tryed to oen it but now all it
> does is
> freeze, i hit control+alt+delete and it says that an unknown error has
> accured. I want to play the game badley but also i want my graphic card
> restore functionality. please help.

Just a quick question. What kind of video card do you have? When you
say the game has stopped working, do you mean that it was working but
now it doesn't? Or you simply mean that you haven't gotten it to work
at all?

--
Evolution54
!