Help! My Dvd drive has vanished!?!

Hi, I noticed that I had suddenly generated an F: drive, seemingly out of
nowhere, a little googling and I found out that Alcohol120 was to blame and I
uninstalled the program. Except now it seems to have taken my E: drive as
well. Any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about help drive vanished

    Restore CD/DVD Drives to Explorer
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:140DEE2E-FA41-40B6-B3CA-6C427C0A6539@microsoft.com,
    tattoohunter <tattoohunter@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi, I noticed that I had suddenly generated an F: drive, seemingly out of
    > nowhere, a little googling and I found out that Alcohol120 was to blame
    > and I uninstalled the program. Except now it seems to have taken my E:
    > drive as well. Any suggestions?

    Try here and see if it helps..

    "tattoohunter" <tattoohunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I noticed that I had suddenly generated an F: drive, seemingly out of
    > nowhere, a little googling and I found out that Alcohol120 was to blame
    > and I
    > uninstalled the program. Except now it seems to have taken my E: drive as
    > well. Any suggestions?

    Thanks very much guys, that's done the trick nicely!

DVD Drives Windows XP