Erratic and Scrambled Screen

August 17, 2005 10:30:02 PM

It's very suspicious that my screen all of a sudden turned erratic and
scrambled as though it was being interfered by some kind of high powered
electrical current. And by chance it all happened during the time I turned on
my brand new cell phone while next to my computer. Before this I didn't have
a cell phone and my computer monitor was working fine. I believe that the
microwave or the radiation that a cell phone emits or attracts is responsible
for damaging my computer. And thus I dought finding any articles about this.
Just imagine if this was the case. What impact can it have on the cellular
industry versus the computer industry. Can you imagine the law suites. You
read how radiation and micro waves on a cell phone can alter DNA; what
altering distruction can it be causing to your computer?
I've researched this theme without any sound answers. Can anyone help?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:43:04 PM

Why not uninstall youre display adapter in device mgr,xp will reinstall
on the restart,you might at that time install new drivers/software for it.

"Acropolis" wrote:

> It's very suspicious that my screen all of a sudden turned erratic and
> scrambled as though it was being interfered by some kind of high powered
> electrical current. And by chance it all happened during the time I turned on
> my brand new cell phone while next to my computer. Before this I didn't have
> a cell phone and my computer monitor was working fine. I believe that the
> microwave or the radiation that a cell phone emits or attracts is responsible
> for damaging my computer. And thus I dought finding any articles about this.
> Just imagine if this was the case. What impact can it have on the cellular
> industry versus the computer industry. Can you imagine the law suites. You
> read how radiation and micro waves on a cell phone can alter DNA; what
> altering distruction can it be causing to your computer?
> I've researched this theme without any sound answers. Can anyone help?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:42:56 PM

Yes.............take 2 Valiums and the lie down
peterk

"Acropolis" <Acropolis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It's very suspicious that my screen all of a sudden turned erratic and
> scrambled as though it was being interfered by some kind of high powered
> electrical current. And by chance it all happened during the time I turned
> on
> my brand new cell phone while next to my computer. Before this I didn't
> have
> a cell phone and my computer monitor was working fine. I believe that the
> microwave or the radiation that a cell phone emits or attracts is
> responsible
> for damaging my computer. And thus I dought finding any articles about
> this.
> Just imagine if this was the case. What impact can it have on the cellular
> industry versus the computer industry. Can you imagine the law suites. You
> read how radiation and micro waves on a cell phone can alter DNA; what
> altering distruction can it be causing to your computer?
> I've researched this theme without any sound answers. Can anyone help?
Related resources
August 18, 2005 9:05:12 AM

I'm not understanding your question. Do you need help fixing your screen?

"Acropolis" <Acropolis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It's very suspicious that my screen all of a sudden turned erratic and
> scrambled as though it was being interfered by some kind of high powered
> electrical current. And by chance it all happened during the time I turned
> on
> my brand new cell phone while next to my computer. Before this I didn't
> have
> a cell phone and my computer monitor was working fine. I believe that the
> microwave or the radiation that a cell phone emits or attracts is
> responsible
> for damaging my computer. And thus I dought finding any articles about
> this.
> Just imagine if this was the case. What impact can it have on the cellular
> industry versus the computer industry. Can you imagine the law suites. You
> read how radiation and micro waves on a cell phone can alter DNA; what
> altering distruction can it be causing to your computer?
> I've researched this theme without any sound answers. Can anyone help?
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 11:49:06 PM

In article <38E8DE12-8F3F-4954-8701-7225B080EFA4@microsoft.com>,
Acropolis says...
> It's very suspicious that my screen all of a sudden turned erratic and
> scrambled as though it was being interfered by some kind of high powered
> electrical current. And by chance it all happened during the time I turned on
> my brand new cell phone while next to my computer. Before this I didn't have
> a cell phone and my computer monitor was working fine. I believe that the
> microwave or the radiation that a cell phone emits or attracts is responsible
> for damaging my computer. And thus I dought finding any articles about this.
> Just imagine if this was the case. What impact can it have on the cellular
> industry versus the computer industry. Can you imagine the law suites. You
> read how radiation and micro waves on a cell phone can alter DNA; what
> altering distruction can it be causing to your computer?
> I've researched this theme without any sound answers. Can anyone help?

It has done no damage. It merely temporarily interferes with the
magnetic field of the CRT whilst it transmits.

Move the phone or buy a TFT monitor.

--
Conor

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music.
!