My favicons have vanished and would like to repair this problem
I know there is a program/patch out there somewhere, ive used it on my
old comp. but cant seem to locate it .
Can somee one PLEASE tell me how or where to go to fix this
I REALLY WANT THEM BACK............LOL
tkxz

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Favorites-Icons-ftopict409974.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1362193

robin

It's called Favorg from PCmag. They used to offer it for free but charge
now. You can still get it free here: http://www.dothan.k12.al.us/vault/

"maddtabb" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> My favicons have vanished and would like to repair this problem
> I know there is a program/patch out there somewhere, ive used it on my
> old comp. but cant seem to locate it .
> Can somee one PLEASE tell me how or where to go to fix this
> I REALLY WANT THEM BACK............LOL
> tkxz

> request
> Topic URL: