i60c

Any way to add / change ring tones for nextel motorola i60c? I have a data
cable and recently downloaded the software upgrade but can't seem to find a
way to add ringtones.

"gs" <glshoemaker@remove.suscom.net> wrote in message
> Any way to add / change ring tones for nextel motorola i60c? I have a data
> cable and recently downloaded the software upgrade but can't seem to find
> way to add ringtones.

The i60 does not support polyphonic ringtones so you will not be able to
download or change the 9 preset ringtones on the i60. Look on ebay for a
i90 or i95 if you are looking to mod your nextel phone.