spyware adware malware?

yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc. how
did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in my
system, now i need to get rid of it.
my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green and
gullible so any help would be appreciated.
many thanks
--
seanpaul99
4 answers Last reply

    For cleanup procedures: See The Parasite Fight Quick Fix Protocol
    at <http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm>

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    seanpaul99 wrote:
    > yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
    > market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc
    > etc. how did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it?
    > i have xp sp2, ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av
    > 2005. ok so it is in my system, now i need to get rid of it.
    > my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little
    > green and gullible so any help would be appreciated.
    > many thanks

    Try one of these applications...
    http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

    "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
    > market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc.
    > how
    > did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
    > ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in
    > my
    > system, now i need to get rid of it.
    > my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green
    > and
    > gullible so any help would be appreciated.
    > many thanks
    > --
    > seanpaul99

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
    > market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc.
    > how
    > did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
    > ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in
    > my
    > system, now i need to get rid of it.
    > my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green
    > and
    > gullible so any help would be appreciated.
    > many thanks
    > --
    > seanpaul99

    Try to use this antispyware:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/ . It have
    helped me to get rid of spyware many times. Privacy Excpert detected
    spyware when Ad-aware and Spybot didn't. It works really perfectly!!!:-)

Microsoft Spyware Windows XP