spyware adware malware?

August 18, 2005 7:40:04 AM

yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc. how
did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in my
system, now i need to get rid of it.
my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green and
gullible so any help would be appreciated.
many thanks
--
seanpaul99

More about : spyware adware malware

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 9:54:15 AM

For cleanup procedures: See The Parasite Fight Quick Fix Protocol
at <http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm&gt;

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

seanpaul99 wrote:
> yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
> market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc
> etc. how did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it?
> i have xp sp2, ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av
> 2005. ok so it is in my system, now i need to get rid of it.
> my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little
> green and gullible so any help would be appreciated.
> many thanks
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:50:33 AM

Try one of these applications...
http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

"seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
> market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc.
> how
> did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
> ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in
> my
> system, now i need to get rid of it.
> my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green
> and
> gullible so any help would be appreciated.
> many thanks
> --
> seanpaul99
August 18, 2005 8:08:50 PM

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

"seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> yieldmanager,adtech,falkag,bluestreak,serving-sys,burstnet,casalemedia,question
> market,revenue,adjuggler,trafficmp, tribalfusion, adserver,atdmt etc etc.
> how
> did all of this get into my system? how do i get rid of it? i have xp sp2,
> ad-aware, spybot, microsoft ant-spyware and norton av 2005. ok so it is in
> my
> system, now i need to get rid of it.
> my system is running very slowly, i am a novice and maybe a little green
> and
> gullible so any help would be appreciated.
> many thanks
> --
> seanpaul99
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 6:36:55 AM

Try to use this antispyware:
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyex... . It have
helped me to get rid of spyware many times. Privacy Excpert detected
spyware when Ad-aware and Spybot didn't. It works really perfectly!!!:-)
!