outlook express

August 18, 2005 11:33:49 AM

some of my messages wont open there is a message at the top saying Q E
has removed this unsafe attathment who is QE any help please

--
pricecrack

More about : outlook express

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:49:20 AM

Start Outlook Express.
.. On the Tools menu, click Options.
.. Click the Security tab, click to clear the Do not allow attachments to be saved or
opened that could potentially be a virus check box under Virus Protection, and then
click OK.

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570

Information About the Unsafe File List in Internet Explorer 6
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291369

OLEXP Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291387

news:p ricecrack.1tyjq6@pcbanter.net...

!