outlook express

some of my messages wont open there is a message at the top saying Q E
has removed this unsafe attathment who is QE any help please

--
pricecrack
1 answer Last reply

    Start Outlook Express.
    .. On the Tools menu, click Options.
    .. Click the Security tab, click to clear the Do not allow attachments to be saved or
    opened that could potentially be a virus check box under Virus Protection, and then
    click OK.

    Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in OE After You Install SP1
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570

    Information About the Unsafe File List in Internet Explorer 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291369

    OLEXP Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291387

    "pricecrack" <pricecrack.1tyjq6@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > some of my messages wont open there is a message at the top saying Q E
    > has removed this unsafe attathment who is QE any help please
    >

    > --
    > pricecrack

Outlook Express Support Microsoft Windows XP Product