XP - Favorites not sorting alphabetically

:( Hi All, I can sort my favorites alphabetically in my favorites
folder in windows explorer but when I use the internet and click on my
favorites tab, the list is all over the place! this very frustrating
for me as I look for my links.

thanks in advance,

Fergus

--
FergusF
2 answers Last reply

    In news:FergusF.1tyjq7@pcbanter.net,
    FergusF <FergusF.1tyjq7@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

    > :( Hi All, I can sort my favorites alphabetically in my favorites
    > folder in windows explorer but when I use the internet and click on my
    > favorites tab, the list is all over the place! this very frustrating
    > for me as I look for my links.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    >
    > Fergus

    Open IE, open the favorites, right click any one, click sort by name.

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

    IE | Favorites from the top Toolbar | When the flyout menu opens move your
    cursor down a bit | Right click | Sort By Name

    This does not work from the Favorites pane.
    -----

    To organize your Favorites in Explorer instead of using the Organize
    Favorites dialog, hold the shift key while selecting "Organize Favorites"
    from the Favorites menu of an Explorer window.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:FergusF.1tyjq7@pcbanter.net,
    FergusF <FergusF.1tyjq7@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:
    > :( Hi All, I can sort my favorites alphabetically in my favorites
    > folder in windows explorer but when I use the internet and click on my
    > favorites tab, the list is all over the place! this very frustrating
    > for me as I look for my links.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    >
    > Fergus
    >

    > --