MyJal and where to get the cracked version

Last response: in Network Providers
September 9, 2004 8:28:15 PM

Here is the place to get a cracked version of MyJal
and the MyJAL v01.01.2c abd the myJAL Apollo Edition.
Just visit this link after you join for free.

http://tsrh.watchout.ru/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=14806&hl...

More about : myjal cracked version

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 7:03:18 PM

BigBamBooB wrote:

> Uhhh... thats not true, your thinking about the version
> that is released by forums that want your money. You did
> not join that page I was talking about. Making a comment
> without doing your homework is what you have done. There
> are forums out there like mobiledudes who keep the expired
> hardware ID in the software so you will keep posting in their
> forum or others who want you to donate. Next time you reply
> to a post do your homework. To anyone else out there who
> sees this moron Grumpy's reply he is totally wrong. Besides
> this moron uses prodigy what does that tell you....LOL

One little crackhead reprimanding another... I love it!

Notan
!