When I click on a link to see a .pdf file, all I get is a red x in a square.
I have the latest Adobe Reader, so I can't understand why I can't see the
..pdf files. Any suggestions?

The Adobe add-on for IE must be enabled at IE, tools menu, "Manage AddOns"

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9876CE74-9144-4AF8-A38E-430ADA6F6E78@microsoft.com...
> When I click on a link to see a .pdf file, all I get is a red x in a square.
> I have the latest Adobe Reader, so I can't understand why I can't see the
> .pdf files. Any suggestions?

I went there, but there was no add-on that listed Adobe. How can I list it?
Thanks for your help

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> The Adobe add-on for IE must be enabled at IE, tools menu, "Manage AddOns"
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9876CE74-9144-4AF8-A38E-430ADA6F6E78@microsoft.com...
> > When I click on a link to see a .pdf file, all I get is a red x in a square.
> > I have the latest Adobe Reader, so I can't understand why I can't see the
> > .pdf files. Any suggestions?

Reinstall the Adobe reader software, and it puts in the add-on for IE.

--
Mark L. Ferguson