Sign in with
Your question

Can't login to Win7

Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
July 20, 2010 3:16:21 AM

Hello, before this i could normally login to my win7 using my login password. but now i can't login anymore. i don't know why it happened so sudden without any reason, because i operated my laptop pc normally. i use it just for doing my typing works, not any extreme task. Could anyone please help me. Thanks in advance.

More about : login win7

a b $ Windows 7
July 20, 2010 7:34:49 AM

Need some more information please. Is this your personal laptop or a work-supplied one? Are you sure you typed your password correctly? Check that Caps Lock is off before you do.
m
l
July 20, 2010 6:22:26 PM

Also are you simply not able to log-in or is the laptop freezing/hanging after you log-in?
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
July 23, 2010 8:30:56 AM

Herr_Koos said:
Need some more information please. Is this your personal laptop or a work-supplied one? Are you sure you typed your password correctly? Check that Caps Lock is off before you do.

this is my personal laptop. i typed the password several times correctly and the Caps Lock is off.
m
l
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
July 23, 2010 8:32:41 AM

ksampanna said:
Also are you simply not able to log-in or is the laptop freezing/hanging after you log-in?

actually i simply cant login. thats the only problem.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 23, 2010 5:12:45 PM

Hi hakimi,

Hmmm...maybe try restarting your computer and then try to log-in. Makre sure you trying to log-in to the correct account (if there are multiple user accounts on your computer). If you are typing the correct password and CAP LOCKS is off, you should be able to log-in to Windows 7.

Any luck?

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach
m
l
July 23, 2010 5:25:55 PM

Looks like doing an OS clean install is the only solution.
m
l
!