trying to save to cd, get message "don't have administrative previleges'. I
am owner of pc, but have other user accounts that I manage, all with
administrative priveliges.

Locate and click the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider On the Edit
menu, click Permissions . Click the registry key for the user that is currently logged on and ensure that Read and Full Control are
both set to Allow . Click the Advanced button, ensure that the user that is currently logged on is selected, that Full Control is
listed in the Permissions column, and that This Key and Subkeys is listed in the Apply to column. Click to select the Replace
permission entries on all child objects with entries shown here that apply to child objects check box. Click Apply , and then click
Yes when you receive a prompt to continue. Click OK , and then click OK again

--
Mark L. Ferguson