I have a system that is constantly rebooting itself. It never completely
loads XP. It comes up with an error saying that it can not find the
ISAPNP.SYS and MUP.SYS files. I would like to be able to fix this issue
without reloading the system.

Bill, see if this helps any
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1047532372