Sign in with
Your question

Serious Speaker Problem- Scary

Last response: in Windows 7
July 20, 2010 4:45:04 AM

Hello and this is a serious problem not a joke. I keep getting this guy on my speaker and he sounds like hes on like a truck driving type of radio and he keeps saying "selling monkeys" its really kinda of disturbing. turning down the keyboard volume doesn't help and the only way for him to stop talking is to unplug it or turn off the power. im running realtek hd and my speakers our somewhat old and the brand it doesn't say. please help as this is very frieghtning at times because its random.

THANK YOU

More about : speaker problem scary

July 20, 2010 5:09:45 AM

Maybe you have some virus that makes this nasty sound, I don't know..
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 20, 2010 1:54:57 PM

Are your speakers wireless?
Check for viruses.
m
l
Related resources
July 20, 2010 7:55:13 PM

no they are wired and i don't use drugs.

EDIT: yes i checked for virsus turns out 3 tracking cookies but thats all
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 20, 2010 9:24:50 PM

adwianwocks said:
I keep getting this guy on my speaker and he sounds like hes on like a truck driving type of radio and he keeps saying "selling monkeys" its really kinda of disturbing. turning down the keyboard volume doesn't help and the only way for him to stop talking is to unplug it or turn off the power. im running realtek hd and my speakers our somewhat old and the brand it doesn't say. please help as this is very frieghtning at times because its random.

Besides saying 'selling monkeys' has the voice sounded anything like the one in this video? The voice is pretty freightening, but don't be afraid.

m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 21, 2010 1:00:24 AM

You could be picking up interference from a neighbours CB rig, one of the main reasons people pick up interference on their speakers is because they have the volume turned down on the computers volume control and the speakers volume turned way up.
Turn up to the max all of the computers volume controls and turn down the speakers volume control.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 21, 2010 12:02:39 PM

Is someone is the house playing a joke on you?
My buddies can be brutal!
m
l
!