DCOM server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly

August 18, 2005 6:35:43 PM

I ma not the most computer savvy person in the world so I need some
help.

After anyone in my family logs on to their user name, after about 15
seconds this message automatically comes up:

"DCOM server process launcher service has terminated unexpectedly"
and it counts down one minute and then shuts off.

What should I do?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-DCOM-server...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1363882

More about : dcom server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:05:44 PM

Disable automatic restart on system failure (on SP2): Press F8 on restart, and see the menu item to disable auto restart. Restart,
and when the STOP message appears, record information needed for further troubleshooting.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!