DCOM server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly

I ma not the most computer savvy person in the world so I need some
help.

After anyone in my family logs on to their user name, after about 15
seconds this message automatically comes up:

"DCOM server process launcher service has terminated unexpectedly"
and it counts down one minute and then shuts off.

What should I do?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-DCOM-server-process-launcher-service-terminated-unexpectedly-ftopict410395.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1363882
1 answer Last reply
More about dcom server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly

    Disable automatic restart on system failure (on SP2): Press F8 on restart, and see the menu item to disable auto restart. Restart,
    and when the STOP message appears, record information needed for further troubleshooting.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "camtheman" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message news:3_1363882_9aa1cbcecdd5078059da83df5d1a4c79@windowsforumz.com...
    >I ma not the most computer savvy person in the world so I need some
    > help.
    >
    > After anyone in my family logs on to their user name, after about 15
    > seconds this message automatically comes up:
    >
    > "DCOM server process launcher service has terminated unexpectedly"
    > and it counts down one minute and then shuts off.
    >
    > What should I do?

    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-DCOM-server-process-launcher-service-terminated-unexpectedly-ftopict410395.html
    > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1363882