The curser jumps from place to place once in a while. My computer shows
about 75 Processes at all times on the task manager and the cpu seems to
always be working even when idle. I've got a Dell Dimension 5100, with up to
date spy and virus security but scans show no sing infection? How else can i
tell if something's wrong?

cbot wrote:
> The curser jumps from place to place once in a while.

I had such a problem on my laptop for quite a while.
One day I realized that while I was typing,
my thumb sometimes grazed the Touch Pad.
That sent the cursor flying.