Atari 2600 joystick is useful for Sony PSP!

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
April 14, 2005 5:08:11 AM

I had to make sure this wasn't an April Fool posting. It was actually made
4-13. Take a look:

http://hacks.joystiq.com/entry/1234000873040055

Dane.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 5:08:12 AM

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:08:11 GMT, "Dane L. Galden"
<chigroup(at)ix.netcom.comCHANGE(at)TO@> wrote:

>I had to make sure this wasn't an April Fool posting. It was actually made
>4-13. Take a look:
>
>http://hacks.joystiq.com/entry/1234000873040055

What a waste of a perfectly good joystick.

Now they're talking about poor battery life and external battery
packs...that thing really is going to be the next Lynx :)
!