2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Either, as long as they meet my other needs.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Decent battery life for HW, so maybe a couple of hours, but for gaming, I'll always be plugged in.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
1. APB Reloaded: High
2. Battlefield Bad Company 2: Med - High
3. League of Legends: High - Max
4. ARMA 2: Combined Operations: Low - Med
5. Anno 2070: Med - High
6. Empire Total War: Med - High
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
General Homework, Video Editing (light load)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 500GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
4 Years min.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD (writing preferred)
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
N/A: Bang for Buck and Reliability are big considerations though
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I'd like to keep the price as low as possible, so I'm willing to play all of the games at Medium if necessary