Anyone want to sell me some Odyssey 2 Games and The Voice?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
April 25, 2005 7:53:03 PM

I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
deal. Thanks.

Mike :)
April 26, 2005 11:53:04 AM

tandmkennedy@hotmail.com wrote in message news:<1114469583.197640.154780@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>...
> I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
> Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
> like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
> deal. Thanks.
>
> Mike :)

theres nothing too difficult to get there, these titles are all over
ebay apart from amok which is available direct from classic gaming
creations direct

http://www.videopac.org the worlds best videopac website.
June 27, 2011 7:08:57 PM

Quote:

I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
deal. Thanks.

Mike :)

> I have kcs crazy chase, timelords, pt barnum, killer bees, monkeyshines, freedom fighters ect...all for sale all origional pkging and instructions. I have lots
June 27, 2011 7:10:40 PM

Oh you can email me at r.hunt2289@gmail.com if your serious about needing those games. I have lots.
!