I have McAfee ManagedVirusScan. When I scan my computer or a folder
it takes a VERY long time. How would I speed things up?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

peter

You'd be better off asking here: http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>I have McAfee ManagedVirusScan. When I scan my computer or a folder
> it takes a VERY long time. How would I speed things up?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

peter

P.S. My scan takes approximately 30 minutes, and I'm only a home user, if
that's any help.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
XP Home SP2
P4 dual HT @ 3ghz, 360gb HD, 2gb DDR.
"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>I have McAfee ManagedVirusScan. When I scan my computer or a folder
> it takes a VERY long time. How would I speed things up?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:16:17 -0400, "Peter" <ex-brit AT rogers DOT
com> wrote:

>You'd be better off asking here: http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/

I probably would but that program requi9res registration and
registratipon is VERY comlicatred.

Barry Karas

peter

Well I'm a moderator there and it should be easy to register...what part is
the problem?

--
> On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:16:17 -0400, "Peter" <ex-brit AT rogers DOT
> com> wrote:
>
>>You'd be better off asking here: http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/
>
> I probably would but that program requi9res registration and
> registratipon is VERY comlicatred.
>
> Barry Karas

First of all, where is registration?

Barry Karas