ADDRESS BAR

August 19, 2005 9:36:09 AM

I have completely lost my Address Bar off my web pages and don't know how to
get it back. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

More about : address bar

August 19, 2005 12:42:53 PM

Address Bar wrote:
> I have completely lost my Address Bar off my web pages and don't know
> how to get it back. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

At the very top of IE click on "view" then select "toolbars"
put a checkmark next to the addressbar heading.

--
Mike Pawlak
Anonymous

Thanks Mike, but I already tried that dozens of times.

"MAP" wrote:

> Address Bar wrote:
> > I have completely lost my Address Bar off my web pages and don't know
> > how to get it back. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
>
> At the very top of IE click on "view" then select "toolbars"
> put a checkmark next to the addressbar heading.
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

August 19, 2005 1:16:24 PM

Hi Address Bar,

Go to View>Toolbars and ensure that Lock the Toolbars is not selected. Hover
the cursor just beneath the Standard Buttons bar (or whichever toolbar is
currently last) until it turns into a two-headed arrow, then drag downwards
until (hopefully) the Address Bar appears.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Address Bar" <AddressBar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Mike, but I already tried that dozens of times.
>
> "MAP" wrote:
>
> > Address Bar wrote:
> > > I have completely lost my Address Bar off my web pages and don't know
> > > how to get it back. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
> >
> > At the very top of IE click on "view" then select "toolbars"
> > put a checkmark next to the addressbar heading.
> >
> > --
> > Mike Pawlak

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:16:25 PM

Dear Patti,

Thanks so much for your input, but I have already tried your suggestions
many times, plus many other things, but so far no joy.

Regards,
Address Bar

"Patti MacLeod" wrote:

> Hi Address Bar,
>
> Go to View>Toolbars and ensure that Lock the Toolbars is not selected. Hover
> the cursor just beneath the Standard Buttons bar (or whichever toolbar is
> currently last) until it turns into a two-headed arrow, then drag downwards
> until (hopefully) the Address Bar appears.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "Address Bar" <AddressBar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Mike, but I already tried that dozens of times.

> > > At the very top of IE click on "view" then select "toolbars"
> > > put a checkmark next to the addressbar heading.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mike Pawlak

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:45:13 PM

Have you tried Method 2 in this MSKB article:

The Internet Explorer Address bar is missing

Regards,

--

!