Subject: Quick Launch Bar changes after reboot

I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to "quick
launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all length
of the taskbar
I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing
3 answers Last reply
More about subject quick launch reboot

    Stan,

    See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar / QL settings
    manually:

    Solution:
    http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl

    Note: You'll lose all the customizations / additional toolbars added to the
    Taskbar. You need to add them again.

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
    > Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
    > Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to
    > "quick
    > launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all
    > length
    > of the taskbar
    > I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
    > I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

    Thank you!!
    It seems to be working now

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Stan,
    >
    > See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar / QL settings
    > manually:
    >
    > Solution:
    > http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
    >
    > Note: You'll lose all the customizations / additional toolbars added to the
    > Taskbar. You need to add them again.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
    > > Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
    > > Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to
    > > "quick
    > > launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all
    > > length
    > > of the taskbar
    > > I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
    > > I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

    You're welcome.

    --

    > Thank you!!
    > It seems to be working now
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Stan,
    >>
    >> See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar / QL settings
    >> manually:
    >>
    >> Solution:
    >> http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
    >>
    >> Note: You'll lose all the customizations / additional toolbars added to
    >> the
    >> Taskbar. You need to add them again.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
    >> > Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
    >> > Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to
    >> > "quick
    >> > launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all
    >> > length
    >> > of the taskbar
    >> > I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
    >> > I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

Quick Launch Windows XP