Subject: Quick Launch Bar changes after reboot

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to "quick
launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all length
of the taskbar
I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

Stan,

See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar / QL settings
manually:

Solution:
http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl

Note: You'll lose all the customizations / additional toolbars added to the
Taskbar. You need to add them again.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
> Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
> Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to
> "quick
> launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all
> length
> of the taskbar
> I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
> I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thank you!!
It seems to be working now

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Stan,
>
> See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar / QL settings
> manually:
>
> Solution:
> http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
>
> Note: You'll lose all the customizations / additional toolbars added to the
> Taskbar. You need to add them again.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I would appreciate anybody helping me with following problem:
> > Quick launch Bar always changes after rebooting computer.
> > Sometimes it just disappearing (and I suppose to put a check next to
> > "quick
> > launch" at taskbar properties), and sometimes I see all icons at all
> > length
> > of the taskbar
> > I tried to lock it or unlock - doesn't help
> > I have ran lots of antispyware and antivirus programs – nothing

You're welcome.