I have windows XP Pro. When I turn on my windows, at the very begining I get
this error message "pokapoka62.exe has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I do not know what it is...I
would appereciate your help...
When I search this file ... I could not find it it even.. Is it a
virus/trogan activity or...?
Waseem

There's a new variant of the EliteToolbar in circulation. It goes under
the name of pokapoka62.
pokapoka62.exe hides it's directorys from windows.
I've heard the fix is going to safe mode (F8) Dos, and deleting the
files.
You'll have to do the footwork to find out what needs to be killed.
Try going here and doing a search for pokapoka62;'CastleCops'
(http://castlecops.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search)
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

You can read about the Poka trojan here:
http://www.superadblocker.com/P/POKAPOKA62.EXE-5508.html

and here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=pokapoka62.exe

--