If MS programmers were competent there would be no need for this news group.

"Litespeed" <Litespeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I eliminated Dell Media Experience from startup using:
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894519......I unchecked the box labeled
| PCMServices.........thanks again......you MS-MVP's really help
unexperienced
| users to learn soo much!!
|
| --
| Thanks

Stickems

You may want to backtrack over places you have been recently and see if you
can find your life.. you have obviously misplaced it.. when found, top it up
with some new sense..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Stickems." <Stickems.@last.invalid> wrote in message
> If MS programmers were competent there would be no need for this news
> group.
>

> "Litespeed" <Litespeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I eliminated Dell Media Experience from startup using:
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894519......I unchecked the box labeled
> | PCMServices.........thanks again......you MS-MVP's really help
> unexperienced
> | users to learn soo much!!
> |
> | --
> | Thanks

And if everyone was born knowing how to read and write there would be no
need for school. So what's your point...other than to exhibit to the public
how foolish you are?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Stickems." <Stickems.@last.invalid> wrote in message
> If MS programmers were competent there would be no need for this news
group.

> "Litespeed" <Litespeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I eliminated Dell Media Experience from startup using:
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894519......I unchecked the box labeled
> | PCMServices.........thanks again......you MS-MVP's really help
> unexperienced
> | users to learn soo much!!
> |
> | --
> | Thanks

So Dell's programmers, for convience, disable a user setting (gee a criminal offence where I live and IS virus type behaviour) and this is the MS Programmers' fault?

Please Explain!

More to the point though is this guy ignored the program I wrote to fix it and chose a stupid way.

"Stickems." <Stickems.@last.invalid> wrote in message news:5unNe.11967$wh6.119@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
> If MS programmers were competent there would be no need for this news group.
>

> "Litespeed" <Litespeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I eliminated Dell Media Experience from startup using:
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894519......I unchecked the box labeled
> | PCMServices.........thanks again......you MS-MVP's really help
> unexperienced
> | users to learn soo much!!
> |
> | --
> | Thanks

Hi David,

>> this guy ignored the program I wrote to fix it and chose a stupid way

Actually, the OP was not asking about the "Show window contents while
dragging" issue. I have your program (and the article in place), and someone
referenced it y'day to another user.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
So Dell's programmers, for convience, disable a user setting (gee a criminal
offence where I live and IS virus type behaviour) and this is the MS
Programmers' fault?

Please Explain!

More to the point though is this guy ignored the program I wrote to fix it
and chose a stupid way.

"Stickems." <Stickems.@last.invalid> wrote in message
> If MS programmers were competent there would be no need for this news
> group.
>

> "Litespeed" <Litespeed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I eliminated Dell Media Experience from startup using:
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894519......I unchecked the box labeled
> | PCMServices.........thanks again......you MS-MVP's really help
> unexperienced
> | users to learn soo much!!
> |
> | --
> | Thanks

I saw that post and assumed it was same thread.