myjal error with i730

Last response: in Network Providers
September 16, 2004 2:49:27 AM

I got the program to run, but when I try to connect to my phone with
the myJal java app using usb I get the error

"the application was unable to read the required phone information.
Please check your cable connection and your preferences. Click Retry
to try again or Cancel to stop"

any ideas?
I am on xp pro
i730
baud rate is 19200

thanks!

More about : myjal error i730

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 4:39:41 PM

Make sure you are not connected to the internet.

!