The server's call to a system service failed unexpectedly

In Event Viewer\system I get the error.

The server's call to a system service failed unexpectedly
Source is SRV and is an Event ID 2000

My system sometimes hangs and I have to reboot.
The only time this error is not logged is when booting in safe mode.
Have disabled all start-up, firewall, virus software, and it is still there.
This is has become a challenge as to what is not working, any help
appreciated.

Andy B

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Andy (The Fiddler)" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message news:Oj0OiqNpFHA.272@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> In Event Viewer\system I get the error.
>
> The server's call to a system service failed unexpectedly
> Source is SRV and is an Event ID 2000
>
> My system sometimes hangs and I have to reboot.
> The only time this error is not logged is when booting in safe mode.
> Have disabled all start-up, firewall, virus software, and it is still there.
> This is has become a challenge as to what is not working, any help appreciated.
>
> Andy B

TRENDING THREADS