GBC version of CENTIPEDE

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 11, 2005 2:45:12 AM

Anybody else play the GBC version of Centipede? IMO, it's one of the
very best home versions EVER!

More about : gbc version centipede

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 3:19:17 AM

GBC version of Centipede? Do you mean the GCC version of Millipede (for
the 2600)?
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 3:37:48 AM

Nope, I mean the Game Boy Color version of Centipede. My Majesco.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 6:31:26 PM

Mah mah mah, my Majesco!

The GB homebrew version of Yar's Revenge is A+. I can't remember if it
was the same as the version that Telegames published.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 9:44:21 PM

Oops,...my bad. I think I have played the GBC version of Centipede, and
I agree that it's one of the best home versions of Centipede. Of course
I'm partial to the 5200/Atari 8-bit computers and the 7800 versions
(5200/8-bits because of the POKEY, and the 7800 for arcade-quality
graphics).
!