Blackberry 7510 Problem

SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice when
the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known problem
that they're working on?
10 answers Last reply
More about blackberry 7510 problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too high.
    Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.

    "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice when
    > the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known problem
    > that they're working on?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time though...
    so I'm curious as to what causes it.
    Thanks for the input though.

    "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
    high.
    > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
    >
    > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice
    when
    > > the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known
    problem
    > > that they're working on?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.

    > I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time
    though...
    > so I'm curious as to what causes it.
    > Thanks for the input though.
    >
    > "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
    > high.
    > > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
    > >
    > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice
    > when
    > > > the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known
    > problem
    > > > that they're working on?

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<X_6dnUaYveovMNDcRVn-vA@comcast.com>...
    > It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
    >
    > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time
    > though...
    > > so I'm curious as to what causes it.
    > > Thanks for the input though.
    > >
    > > "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
    > high.
    > > > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
    > > >
    > > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > when
    > problem

    I have the same problem with my i730!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
    speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
    might not just be you.

    --
    Javgeoaa

    'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...

    My new site...Still under construction.
    http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
    http://cellphoneforums.net
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare and then
    send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.

    "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
    >
    > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time
    > though...
    > > so I'm curious as to what causes it.
    > > Thanks for the input though.
    > >
    > > "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
    > > high.
    > > > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
    > > >
    > > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > when
    > > problem

  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
    phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's it.

    "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
    > speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
    > might not just be you.
    >
    > Scooterflex wrote:
    > > *Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare
    > > and then
    > > send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.
    > >
    > > "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
    > > >
    > > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > time
    > > > though...

    > > up too

    > > my
    > > voice
    > > known

    > --
    > Javgeoaa
    >
    > 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
    >
    > My new site...Still under construction.
    > http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
    > http://cellphoneforums.net

  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    It has nothing to do with your phone's. It is a bad echo canceller. Echo
    happens when you convert digital to analog.
    > It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
    > phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's
    it.

    > "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
    > > speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
    > > might not just be you.
    > >
    > > Scooterflex wrote:
    > > > *Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare
    > > > and then
    > > > send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.
    > > >
    > > > "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > > > time

    > > > up too

    > > > my
    > > > voice
    > > > known

    > > --
    > > Javgeoaa
    > >
    > > 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
    > >
    > > My new site...Still under construction.
    > > http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
    > > http://cellphoneforums.net
    > > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t147945.html

  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    So, what you're saying is that this is something that can't be fixed?

    > It has nothing to do with your phone's. It is a bad echo canceller. Echo
    > happens when you convert digital to analog.
    > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
    > > phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's
    > it.
    > >
    > > "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
    > > > speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So
    it
    > > > might not just be you.

    > > > --
    > > > Javgeoaa
    > > >
    > > > 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
    > > >
    > > > My new site...Still under construction.
    > > > http://tinyurl.com/4skdf

    > > > http://cellphoneforums.net
    > > > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t147945.html

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    It's not a problem with your phone, it's a problem with the cell site
    or something in the network itself

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:28:34 GMT, "Scooterflex"
    <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >So, what you're saying is that this is something that can't be fixed?
    >
    >"Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> It has nothing to do with your phone's. It is a bad echo canceller. Echo
    >> happens when you convert digital to analog.
    >> "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> > It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
    >> > phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's
    >> it.
    >> >
    >> > "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    >it

Nextel BlackBerry Internet Service Providers