Blackberry 7510 Problem

SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice when
the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known problem
that they're working on?

I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too high.
Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.

"Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice when
> the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known problem
> that they're working on?

I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time though...
so I'm curious as to what causes it.
Thanks for the input though.

"David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
high.
> Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
>
> "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > SOmetime when I make a call from my BB 7510 I get an echo of my voice
when
> > the person I'm calling picks up. I there a fix for this or a known
problem
> > that they're working on?

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.

"Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<X_6dnUaYveovMNDcRVn-vA@comcast.com>...
> It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
>
> "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time
> though...
> > so I'm curious as to what causes it.
> > Thanks for the input though.
> >
> > "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
> high.
> > > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
> > >
> > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> when
> problem

I have the same problem with my i730!

You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
might not just be you.

--
Javgeoaa

'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...

My new site...Still under construction.
http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
http://cellphoneforums.net

Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare and then
send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.

"Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
>
> "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I've tried that and it doesn't work. I doesn't happen all the time
> though...
> > so I'm curious as to what causes it.
> > Thanks for the input though.
> >
> > "David Young" <davey5959@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I've had this problem with other phones when I have the volume up too
> > high.
> > > Try turning down your volume a notch and see if this helps.
> > >
> > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > when
> > problem

It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's it.

"Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
> speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
> might not just be you.
>
> Scooterflex wrote:
> > *Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare
> > and then
> > send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.
> >
> > "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > It sounds like a bad "Echo Can" in the switch.
> > >
> > > "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > time
> > > though...

> > up too

> > my
> > voice
> > known

> --
> Javgeoaa
>
> 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
>
> My new site...Still under construction.
> http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
> http://cellphoneforums.net

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

It has nothing to do with your phone's. It is a bad echo canceller. Echo
happens when you convert digital to analog.
> It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
> phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's
it.

> "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> >
> > You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
> > speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So it
> > might not just be you.
> >
> > Scooterflex wrote:
> > > *Thanks.... I'm going to pick up a phone that I can use as a spare
> > > and then
> > > send this one back to Nextel.... for the second time.
> > >
> > > "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > time

> > > up too

> > > my
> > > voice
> > > known

> > --
> > Javgeoaa
> >
> > 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
> >
> > My new site...Still under construction.
> > http://tinyurl.com/4skdf
> > http://cellphoneforums.net
> > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t147945.html

So, what you're saying is that this is something that can't be fixed?

> It has nothing to do with your phone's. It is a bad echo canceller. Echo
> happens when you convert digital to analog.
> "Scooterflex" <scooterflex@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > It doesn't sound like I am on speaker phone during those times. Speaker
> > phone sounds louder and a different quality sound. I don't think that's
> it.
> >
> > "Javgeoaa" <Javgeoaa.1cvm76@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > You say it doesnt happen all of the time.Maybe its just someone on a
> > > speakerphone,or with a cell phone which has its volume up to high.So
it
> > > might not just be you.

> > > --
> > > Javgeoaa
> > >
> > > 'FREE WAP!' (http://tinyurl.com/6lhu6) ... Just Joking...
> > >
> > > My new site...Still under construction.
> > > http://tinyurl.com/4skdf

> > > http://cellphoneforums.net
> > > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t147945.html

danno

It's not a problem with your phone, it's a problem with the cell site
or something in the network itself

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:28:34 GMT, "Scooterflex"