Upside Down screen

August 19, 2005 3:38:00 PM

All the windows on my screen are upside down, even the arrow is upside down.
How can I fix it?

More about : upside screen

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 7:32:46 PM

Pick the monitor up and turn it over.

The less exhausting way is to go to display properties, Settings tab,
Advanced button, and look for a tab specific to your video card maker.
There you should find some setting dealing with rotating screen.

You could also check the website of your graphics card maker for support.

Val
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Education's purpose is to replace an empty
"bbell" <bbell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 1FF7BB0-2431-40F9-BDA4-9D2B6CD19819@microsoft.com...
All the windows on my screen are upside down, even the arrow is upside down.
How can I fix it?
August 19, 2005 7:57:09 PM

Start/Control Panel/Appearance & Themes/Display/Settings/Advanced... should
be something in there.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"bbell" <bbell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 1FF7BB0-2431-40F9-BDA4-9D2B6CD19819@microsoft.com...
> All the windows on my screen are upside down, even the arrow is upside
> down.
> How can I fix it?
August 19, 2005 11:24:05 PM

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:38:00 -0700, "bbell"
<bbell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>All the windows on my screen are upside down, even the arrow is upside down.
>How can I fix it?

To revert to a right-side up display, hold down the CTRL, ALT and UP
(arrow) keys.

Another option is to contact Microsoft for a fix. See the Microsoft
Knowledge Base for more information.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;826480
!