Load Library failed "cannot find Msjava.dll module

I've tried almost evrything to get my java to install. I even tried
registering the DLL's manually. That way was working find until I tried to
register "regsvr32 Msjava.dll" and i just get "Load Library failed "cannot
find Msjava.dll module." I've just about given up. If anyone has a clue on
how to get this module, which could be my problem, please let me know.

Note the comment about java.

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

--
Mark L. Ferguson