Acer Apire 4333-2240 Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelloMyNameIsRoy

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
My laptop wont turn on.

The other day i tryed to start my laptop but it didnt, the power ligkt blinks once and thats all it does (and it only blinks once, to make it blink again i have to remove the battery and power jack), i disconnected the power jack and removed the battery, placed only the battery but didnt work, removed the battery and left only the power jack didnt work either.
I disarmed the laptop, removed the mobo battery, and nothing, disarmed the laptop completely and nothing (it wont even charge the battery!) today i disarmed the laptop and left only the mobo, i press the power button with the power jack connected only, does the same thing, power button blinks only once, i dont have another power supply, i guess i have to try that, but it doesnt want to boot even with the batt full, and when the batt is charging and i press the power button it stops charging the battery and does nothing.
right now i have only the mobo jacked and chargin the battery but i have no idea what to do, i checked the components for burning marks, damaged transistors and the sort but everything is ok

Thank you for your help :D

MelloMyNameIsRoy

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Hello! look at this :D

0uZzVED.jpg

As you can see the charging led is on, now it is blue which means the battery is loading.

Thank you for the quick answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.