Whenever I open task manager, I see the screen showing open programs
but I can no longer see the tabs across the top (programs, processes,
etc.). Control+Tab still lets me toggle between them but I can't figure
out how to get them back. Has anyone seen this before?

(screen shot available upon request)

--
---->Sagittaria<----

Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in

> Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window
> border. Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in
> "Tiny Footprint Mode".
>
> Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

Oh, thank you so much. And fast service, too!

--
---->Sagittaria<----

It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.