robin

i tried to do everything but my speakers give less noise. when i tried them
on a another comp. they were working properly. i used it on my laptop &
there's very little noise.
PLEASE! Help ME!

Robin,

Some computers supply enough audio to drive non-amplified speakers, and
others don't.
If your speakers have an external power supply, or can use batteries, try
that. If not, you may need new, amplified speakers for that particular
computer.

Dave