Redialing

Last week or so always get redialing when trying to call. Called customer
service & they said there are no problems so they can't fix & no credit for
it. Any ideas. BTW I am here in SW Florida & since Charley came by Nextel
has stunk worse then usual & has not gotten better since.

"Stephen Rabinowitz earthlink.net>" <steve86@<nospam> wrote in message
> Last week or so always get redialing when trying to call. Called customer
> service & they said there are no problems so they can't fix & no credit
> for it. Any ideas. BTW I am here in SW Florida & since Charley came by
> Nextel has stunk worse then usual & has not gotten better since.

The towers where you are using the phone may be overloaded beacuse of other
towers maybe down from Charley or Nextel oversold it's network in your area.

jwood

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2001

Correct, redialing occurs when there is no available outgoing lines on the
tower your hand set is connected to...