PDF files

I'm new to using pdf files and can't seem to be able to print a whole page
from any pdf file.I either get part of the page printed or the whole file
freezes at the printing stage and I have to restart the computer. Can
someone give me some advice please.
--
Raylen
1 answer Last reply

    "Raylen" <Raylen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm new to using pdf files and can't seem to be able to print a whole page
    > from any pdf file.I either get part of the page printed or the whole file
    > freezes at the printing stage and I have to restart the computer. Can
    > someone give me some advice please.
    > --
    > Raylen

    Your printer should have an option to "Fit to Page". Set your margins to
    ..5" on all sides, and then set your printer options to "Fit to Page", and
    you should get a perfectly printed document.

    Make sure you are using the latest drivers for your printer...check the
    manufacturers website for the latest version, download and install them.

    Bobby

PDF Support Microsoft Windows XP