Language and Window buttons on taskbar

Hi everyone, my first post.

For some reason the langauge bar, the EN square, on my task bar is
sitting right next to my start button and not the other end like it
used to be and because of this I can't see the window buttons when I
minimize a window. If I turn the bar off the whole taskbar disappears.
Any ideas of how I can change it back?
Also, I don't know if this is linked to above but, the whole task bar
seems to have sunk a little and when I change, or even unselect then
select, a setting and click apply it will jump up a little, or will go
back to it proper position.
Thanks for reading.

--
Willdude

Willdude wrote:
> Hi everyone, my first post.
>
> For some reason the langauge bar, the EN square, on my task bar is
> sitting right next to my start button and not the other end like it
> used to be and because of this I can't see the window buttons when I
> minimize a window. If I turn the bar off the whole taskbar disappears.
> Any ideas of how I can change it back?
> Also, I don't know if this is linked to above but, the whole task bar
> seems to have sunk a little and when I change, or even unselect then
> select, a setting and click apply it will jump up a little, or will go
> back to it proper position.
> Thanks for reading.

MVP Kelly has a cool utility that solves most problems with the Taskbar.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!:

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User